Mike Tomlin apologized for his language for statements made in the sanctity of his own locker room, but did he really need to?
Bryan Anthony Davis discussed the KC win and the Facebook Live aftermath on latest episode of Steelers Six Pack of Fact or Fiction. There is no better way to step outside of reality than with an hour of sound talking about nothing but Pittsburgh Steeler football. Why listen to boring jargon about other NFL teams, when all you want to hear is talk about the Black and Gold?! Take a listen to the latest Fact or Fiction podcast where six burning topics are debated throughout the show.
Here's what else was debated in our latest episode:
- AB's Facebook Live fiasco will not serve as a distraction to the actual playing of the game in New England.
- The Steelers need to score 30+ to beat the Patriots.
- Bud Dupree's rise has made him the X factor of the Steeler defense.
- Without Gronk, LeGarrette Blount becomes the primary Patriot to stop.
- Ben Roethlisberger needs to best Brady at Gillette to cement his legacy...and will.
Steelers Fact or Fiction is brought to you by Frank Walker Law. Frank Walker is a top 100 ranked trial attorney. For his PA office, call 412-212-3878 or to reach his WV office, call 304-712-2089. You should also check out his website frankwalkerlaw.com to see how he can help you in your time of need. Frank Walker Law: Real Talk, Real Experience, Real Results.