After resting a plethora of starters and getting positive showings from key reserves, the Steelers get ready for the playoffs in their quest for number seven. Zach and Bryan discussed the Cleveland win and the upcoming WC game in the latest episode of Steelers Six Pack of Fact or Fiction. There is no better way to step outside of reality than with an hour of sound talking about nothing but Pittsburgh Steelers. Why listen to boring jargon about other NFL teams, when all you want to hear is talk about the Black and Gold?! Take a listen to the latest Fact or Fiction podcast where six burning topics are debated throughout the show. Check out a rundown of the topics to be debated on the show.
- The game against Cleveland was meaningless.
- The Steelers need to resign Landry Jones.
- If the Steelers dress only five receivers, Sammie Coates starts over DeMarcus Ayers.
- Ben Roethlisberger's pleas for quiet form the home crowd are worrisome.
- Ndamukong Suh is equally as dirty a player as Vontaze Burfict and is a threat to the health the Steelers.
- The Steelers get revenge on the Dolphins and move on to Kansas City.
- Miami’s Salsa dance is more fun than Pittsburgh’s Polka
If you missed the live broadcast, you can hear the show in podcast form in a multitude of ways. Here in the player on BTSC, our BlogTalkRadio page and on iTunes by searching "The Standard is the Standard".
The show is sponsored by Frank Walker Law, the top criminal defense firm to call in western Pennsylvania and West Virginia and home to one of the nation's top 100 ranked trial attorneys in Frank Walker. For his PA office, call 412-212-3878 or to reach his WV office call 304-712-2089. You should also checkout his website frankwalkerlaw.com to see how he can help you in your time of need. Frank Walker Law: Real Talk, Real Experience, Real Results.