The Pittsburgh Steelers report to training camp Thursday, and what better way to get prepared for the big day than to spend just over 30 minutes with Jeff and Lance, co-hosts of the BTSC flagship podcast “The Standard is the Standard”.
There was plenty to discuss in the inaugural episode of the 2017 season, but here were the main talking points for your listening pleasure:
- Le’Veon Bell: Will he report, and if not, when?
- Will Alejandro Villanueva report? Will he get his deserved deal?
- How will T.J. Watt be used in the Steelers defense?
- Do Martavis Bryant and Ben Roethlisberger really need to kiss and make up?
- Training Camp Battles worth talking about, and we mean the wide receivers and cornerbacks.
If you missed the live show, you can access it via podcast in a number of ways — Our BlogTalkRadio page, on iTunes by searching “The Standard is the Standard”, on various podcast apps for android users, and in the player at the top of the page.
The show is sponsored by Frank Walker Law, the top criminal defense firm to call in western Pennsylvania and West Virginia and home to one of the nation's top-100 ranked trial attorneys in Frank Walker. For his PA office, call 412-212-3878 or to reach his WV office call 304-712-2089. You should also checkout his website frankwalkerlaw.com to see how he can help you in your time of need. Frank Walker Law: Real Talk, Real Experience, Real Results.