The Pittsburgh Steelers are back to training camp, and what better way to get prepared for the start of the preseason then to spend just over 30 minutes with Jeff and Lance, co-hosts of the BTSC flagship podcast “The Standard is the Standard”.
There was plenty to discuss in the latest episode of the 2017 season, but here were the main talking points for your listening pleasure:
- Martavis Bryant is back...how excited are you?
- Does Devonta Freeman’s contract impact Le’Veon Bell at all?
- Mike Tomlin vs. Bill Cowher — Who has the better legacy?
- Man coverage? Are Artie Burns and Ross Cockrell capable?
- Camp Confidential...getting you caught up with the news from Training Camp
- What to watch vs. the Giants on Friday
- The “What the F—K segment”
If you missed the live show, you can access it via podcast in a number of ways — Our BlogTalkRadio page, on iTunes by searching “The Standard is the Standard”, on various podcast apps for android users, and in the player at the top of the page.
The show is sponsored by Frank Walker Law, the top criminal defense firm to call in western Pennsylvania and West Virginia and home to one of the nation's top-100 ranked trial attorneys in Frank Walker. For his PA office, call 412-212-3878 or to reach his WV office call 304-712-2089. You should also checkout his website frankwalkerlaw.com to see how he can help you in your time of need. Frank Walker Law: Real Talk, Real Experience, Real Results.