The Steelers sat running back Isaac Redman down for their Week 4 game against the Minnesota Vikings. Along with him on the inactive list is QB Landry Jones, WR Derek Moye, C Cody Wallace, CB Antwon Blake, CB Isaiah Green and NT Loni Fangupo.
The Steelers will start rookie RB Le'Veon Bell.
Both teams are 0-3, and seem rather desperate. Minnesota will start quarterback Matt Cassel for the injured Christian Ponder, who fractured a rib in their loss to Cleveland in Week 3.
The Steelers are injury-free, outside of the the three players they put on injured reserve after Week 1.
Listen to The Standard is The Standard pregame show:
The Stanard is The Standard - Episode 4
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Steelers vs. Vikings in London: Everything you need to know
- The Steelers will force a takeaway against Vikings
- Which Steelers to start/sit in Fantasy Football Week 4
- Steelers defensive key matchup: Vince Williams vs. Adrian Peterson and Jerome Felton
- Steelers offensive key match-up: Adams and Gilbert vs. Allen and Robison
- 5 reasons the Steelers will beat the Vikings
- Vince Williams earning veterans' respect
- Past favors Pittsburgh in Cassel vs. Steelers
- Steelers Injury Report is roughly blank
- Steelers Film Room: David DeCastro
- 5 Questions with Daily Norseman