We're a tad behind so we're really gonna just jump into this. Remember, you must announce your beverage, no discussion of the Theoretical Polish Empire (either the political movement or the psychedelic 80s synth band) and if you haven't donated yet, now's your time to pay me.
1. Monday morning, Neal will write a story about Antwon Blake: a.) praising the Steelers' cornerback rising to the challenge, a la Cody Wallace in Week 3; b.) Pointing out to everyone in his smartassed way Bears rookie CB Kyle Fuller has 3 (+x) interceptions and the Steelers were a pick away from him, or c.) writing a non-committal piece on a largely up-and-down game at the Steelers nickel position?
2. On a scale of one to 10, one being "hasn't crossed my mind," 10 being "I never want to see the No. 28 worn again, how concerned are you with Cortez Allen right now?
3. If you, upon saving the life of a high-ranking member of Congress just two weeks before a football game would be played against a squad of steroid-ridden Russians, the winner getting the state of Alaska, were given your choice of ONE player to play in this game and this player would be forced to play every snap, offense, defense and special teams, who would it be?
4. Give yourself a new name, combining the first name of one former Steelers player, and the last name of a current Steelers player. Naming the same player as someone else will result in three lashes from PC's Cane of Truth.
5. Fill in the blanks: The Steelers will finish the game with more points than the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sunday because they rushed for _______ yards and had ________ sacks. Anything less than those numbers would have resulted in a loss.