Time: 8 p.m. ET
Date: Sunday, Jan. 25, 2015
Location: University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, Ariz.
TV Broadcast: ESPN
Steelers participating: LB Lawrence Timmons, C Maurkice Pouncey, WR Antonio Brown (Team Carter captain). QB Ben Roethlisberger and RB Le'Veon Bell withdrew with injury.
Online streaming: None available
Rules: A two-minute warning will be added to the first and third quarters, plus overtime, and the ball will switch hands after every quarter/overtime.
- Teams will be given two timeouts per quarter (instead of the customary three timeouts per half) and if a team only uses one timeout in the first or third quarter, they can carry their additional timeout to the next quarter. However, timeouts cannot carry over from one half to next or into first overtime.
- No kickoffs.
- A coin toss will determine which team is awarded possession first, and the ball will be placed on the 25-yard line at the start of each quarter and after scoring plays.
- The rosters now consist of 44 players per squad, with an additional defensive back added.
- The defense is now permitted to play "cover two" and "press" coverage. In the previous years, only the "man" coverage was permitted, except for goal line situations.
- Beginning at the two-minute mark of every quarter/overtime, if the offense does not gain at least one yard, the clock stops as if the play were an incomplete pass. A 35-second and 25-second play clock is used instead of the usual 40-second and 25-second clock.
- The game clock does not stop on quarterback sacks outside of the final two minutes of regulation.
Odds: No line (live betting available via Bovada)
Weather: 76 degrees, winds ESE 5 m.p.h.