The Pittsburgh Steelers and their fans are dealing with a sever hangover, and not necessarily the alcohol induced variety, but the "stayed up until 1 a.m. EDT and couldn't sleep I was so mad" variety. What better way to get over the loss and move forward than with the fans who know exactly what you are going through.
The Steelers have already begun preparing for their Week 5 game in San Diego against the Chargers, and there is plenty to discuss heading forward. With that said, you know the drill. State your beverage, answer the 5 questions to the best of your ability and please refrain from any talk of Jeff Reed being a viable option to replace Josh Scobee.
1. There were plenty of disappointments in the game Thursday night. Which stood out the most, and why?
2. The Michael Vick offense certainly isn't the same as the Ben Roethlisbeger version. How can the Steelers ensure success with Vick until Roethlisberger returns?
3. The Steelers defense looks to be markedly better than anticipated leading into 2015; however, they still gave up nearly 190 yards on the ground Thursday night. On a scale of 1-10 (1 being horrible and 10 being awesome), what is your confidence level in the defense moving forward, and why?
4. The Steelers special teams was a mess Thursday night. Jordan Berry was far from spectacular, and Josh Scobee certainly was...well, Josh Scobee. It looks like Scobee's days in Pittsburgh are numbered, but how much of the special team's issues do you put on coach Danny Smith?
5. Pittsburgh now looks to rebound against the Chargers, and after the Monday Night Football game in San Diego will host the Arizona Cardinals, before going on the road to play the Kansas City Chiefs. After last night's performance, how do you see the next 3 games playing out in terms of wins and losses?
Extra Credit: Will you watch NFL football Sunday, or are you so disgusted you can't even stand to even think about football?
Okay folks, that's it for tonight. Wanted to thank everyone for all your support throughout the first quarter of 2015. Have a great weekend! Go Steelers!