Another week in the books, and not entirely expected, a week full of Steelers news.
New coaches and probation and mock drafts, the offseason is now in full swing for all 32 teams. Let's get right into it. As usual, you must announce your drink, no discussion of the Cars Toons: Mater's Tall Tales and you must not donate money for us for making such enjoyable and quasi-original work.
1. Joey Porter and Jerry Olsavsky, outside vs. inside, the divide of the 38th parallel. Is that what's going on here? Or are the Steelers recognizing the value in giving both positions more individual attention?
2. PC had a nice breakdown of second-year linebacker Ryan Shazier, who may benefit from the attention of an inside linebacker-specific position coach. Fifty percent or less or 75 percent or more, which of those two options is more likely for Shazier in terms of percentage of snaps in 2015?
3. I am not an expert on cheese. I don't claim to be. A co-worker told me American cheese is the best kind. There's no way that's correct, right? I won't eat a cheeseburger if American cheese is on it. So what is the best cheese for a hamburger?
4. Take outside linebacker and cornerback off the board at 22, what position would the Steelers take in that situation, and who would you want them to take?
5. Is 15 months' probation enough of a punishment for a professional athlete pleading guilty to DUI charges?