It is Friday night, and what do most Pittsburgh Steelers fans do on the first night of the weekend? How about hang out with their fellow brethren of the terrible towel to answer some questions on football, life and some craziness. The only topic off limits is the crazy notion the Steelers of the 90's would have been better off if Kordell Stewart would have remained 'Slash' and not move to quarterback. Get that nonsense out of here.
You know the drill, state your drink, stop attending sites who hack off other people's ideas and if you enjoyed your service please leave a tip in the jar. Let's get this party started right...
1. With the Steelers needing both OLB and CB in the upcoming NFL Draft, put yourself in the driver seat and get ready to pull the trigger with the Steelers' No. 22 pick. A top tier OLB and CB have fallen to you at 22, which position do you select and why?
2. The Steelers brought James Harrison back for at least the 2015 season. Take the Over/Under of games played for Deebo this season. The line is set at 12.
3. Pittsburgh Pirates All-Star outfielder Andrew McCutchen recently ditched his famous dreadlocks for a new look. This move has fans worried about superstition messing with the upcoming Pirates season. What is the craziest superstition you ever had as an athlete, or just in everyday life?
4. The Steelers have never been a team to make noise in free agency, but have made moves in the past which have paid huge dividends. Who was the greatest FA pickup for the Steelers in team history? Kevin Greene? James Farrior? Ryan Clark? Jeff Hartings? or was it someone else?
5. With the Masters right around the corner, it begs the question of which character is the best in the movie Caddyshack? Ted Knight as Judge Smails, Chevy Chase as Ty Webb, Rodney Dangerfield as Al Czervik or Bill Murray as Carl Spackler? Feel free to choose someone left off the list.
Extra Credit: Name your favorite line from Caddyshack. If you've never seen the movie...shame on you.
Have a great Friday night everyone...