Another Friday night and another night spent with the best fans in all of sports. The Pittsburgh Steelers have wrapped up their Organized Team Activities (OTAs) and are now preparing for Mandatory Minicamp next Tuesday thru Thursday. Enough nonsense, you know the drill: Announce your beverage of the night, answer the questions to the best of your ability and by all means no talking about how the 2001 AFC Championship game where the Steelers lost to the New England Patriots in heart breaking fashion. Still stings to this day...
Let's get this party started right...
1. If you were to start an all-star team of the Pittsburgh Steelers by just using the players from 1994 - present, who would make your starting linebacking corps? Jason Gildon? Greg Lloyd? LaMarr Woodley? Who would be your starting 4?
2. With Le'Veon Bell being suspended for the first 3 games of the 2015 season (pending appeal), will the Steelers completely ignore the running game vs. the Patriots, 49ers and Rams, or will they aim to stay balanced?
3. With OTAs wrapped up, the Steelers are one step closer to training camp. With the team playing in the Hall of Fame game against the Minnesota Vikings, they will have 5 preseason games. Do you like the extra game, does it even matter, or do you think it is just another chance for someone to get injured?
4. We all know Antonio Brown, barring injury, will have over 1,000 yards receiving in 2015. Other than Brown, with all the weapons the Steelers will deploy on a weekly basis, who else will eclipse, or come close, 1,000 yards?
5. The term Steelers Nation has long been suggested to be changed to Steelers World. Despite not having the same ring to it, what was your coolest random experience with a complete stranger who happens to be a Steelers fan too? After all, wearing the black and gold is like being in a large fraternity.
That's all folks! Have a great weekend and be sure to check BTSC all weekend and next week for the best coverage of the Steelers' minicamp as they get one step closer to St. Vincent College. Go Steelers!