Okay I am back in the saddle with the Friday Night 5 questions and open thread. If you don't know the rules for this weekly event, they are simple: State your beverage, keep it respectful, answer the questions in the comments below, and of course have fun with it!
1. The Pittsburgh Penguins are surging at just the right time, and the Pittsburgh Pirates are struggling. The question is, do you follow all of the Pittsburgh teams? Two of the three? Or just the Steelers?
2. The 2016 NFL Draft is over. I think we all can agree we think the Steelers will be right in the mix for the AFC North in 2016, but who will be there competing with them? The Bengals or the Ravens? Was anyone really thinking about the Browns? Yeah, didn't think so
3. Most of the rookies will be claiming their numbers this weekend. Have you ever bought a rookie jersey? And if so, did you end up regretting it? You know there are Limas Sweed and Alonzo Jackson jerseys floating around SOMEWHERE!
4. Take a look at the 2016 Steelers road schedule. If you could choose ONE away game to attend, which one would it be and why?
5. Speaking of visiting stadiums, which is the one stadium you wouldn't want to attend? Would it be because of the crowd? Traffic? Weather? Something else?
That's it for tonight folks! Have a great weekend and go Steelers (and Penguins)!!