In the latest edition of Steelers Six Pack of Fact or Fiction, Bryan Anthony and Zach Parnes take their podcast on the road to a special location to respond to bold statements regarding the state of the Pittsburgh Steelers and label them as fact or fiction. Their views won't always coincide and neither will yours. So join in the verbal rumble tonight at 8:30 PM ET. You can listen to the show here or can join in by calling 347-850-8581.
In this episode, the fellas discuss the following:
- How meaningless the game against Cleveland was
- The future of Landry Jones in Pittsburgh
- Ben Roethlisberger’s crowd noise request
- Sammie Coates or Demarcus Ayers
- The dirtiness of a man named Suh
- Plus, predictions for the Wild Card game...
Steelers Fact or Fiction is brought to you by Frank Walker Law. top 100 ranked trial attorneys in Frank Walker. For his PA office, call 412-212-3878 or to reach his WV office, call 304-712-2089. You should also check out his website frankwalkerlaw.com to see how he can help you in your time of need. Frank Walker Law: Real Talk, Real Experience, Real Results.