Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least three questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started on a Saturday morning. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little day-drinking. Here goes:
1. If the Steelers are going to upset the Chiefs, they’ll need some big days from several players. Which offensive and defensive players will make the plays necessary to hand KC their first “L” of the season?
2. If you’re Todd Haley, lay out your offensive game plan going into this contest. Run heavy, or come out throwing?
3. James Harrison is going to get a hat this Sunday, or so they say. How would you utilize Deebo in this Week-6 game?
4. OVER/UNDER Ben Roethlisberger TDs: 2
5. What’s your honest game prediction and how does the game pan out?
6. Caption this photo: