Quick rundown of the ground rules:
- I’ll ask at least three questions strictly related to the Steelers
- The rest of the questions could be about anything
- Be respectful
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold
That’s it! With that out of the way, time to get this party started on a Saturday morning. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little day drinking in your life.
1. The Steelers are paired with the NFC North this year and, after playing the Lions, they’ll be 3⁄4 of the way through the division. Which division do you think is the toughest in football? Pick one for the AFC and one for the NFC.
2. OVER/UNDER Ben Roethlisberger TD passes Sunday night: 3
3. Le’Veon Bell looks ‘back’. The Steelers would likely want to lock him up for the long-term this off-season, but how much should they offer him? More than what was reported?
4. The Steelers currently have 24 sacks through seven games. How many sacks do you think they’ll total when the regular season is over?
5. With Martavis Bryant riding the pine Sunday night, which receiver will star opposite Antonio Brown from a statistical standpoint?
6. Caption this photo: