There has been clamoring—okay maybe not clamoring—but several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night open thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring back the Friday night open thread...with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six Pack of Steelers Questions, and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday drinking. Here goes:
1. The Steelers are 6-2 at the bye. Other than the Patriots game, which game scares you in the back half of the schedule?
2. James Harrison has been more of a statue than a fixture on the team’s defense. Are you okay with how they are using him? Explain either way.
3. The Steelers could be flexed out of prime time a couple weeks towards the end of the season. Do you love or hate prime time games?
4. Which player has surprised you most throughout the first half of the season (can be both positive or negative)?
5. Who has a bigger game Sunday: Martavis Bryant or JuJu Smith-Schuster? And why?
6. Caption this photo: