There has been clamoring—okay maybe not clamoring—but several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night open thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring back the Friday night open thread...with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six Pack of Steelers Questions, and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday drinking. Here goes:
1. Who would be your most underrated and underappreciated player on the Steelers after 10 games?
2. The Steelers enter a mini bye week after their Thursday night game. Which games are you looking forward to this weekend?
3. It may be early, but after 10 games, what positions, in order, should the Steelers look to target in th3 2018 NFL Draft?
4. If Ben Roethlisberger retires, and you can pick on pending Free Agent QB to be the Steelers’ next signal caller, who would it be?
5. NHL or NBA?
6. Everyone is different...what is your favorite day/time for the Steelers to play? Thursday, Sunday or Monday? 1 p.m., 4 p.m. or prime time?