There has been clamoring—okay maybe not clamoring—but several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night open thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring back the Friday night open thread...with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six Pack of Steelers Questions, and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday drinking. Here goes:
1. The Steelers are 6-2 at the bye. Looking at the rest of the schedule, what is your final W/L total for the Black-and-gold?
2. If there was ONE thing you could fix about the Steelers' defense, what would it be?
3. If there was ONE thing you could fix about the Steelers' offense, what would it be?
4. Who do you think will win the Steelers’ Rookie of the Year in 2017?
5. Coming out of the bye-week, how would you divide the snaps up at the wide receiver position, obviously leaving Antonio Brown on the field for nearly 100-percent of the snaps?
6. Caption this photo: