There has been clamoring—okay maybe not clamoring—but several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night open thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring back the Friday night open thread...with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six Pack of Steelers Questions, and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. If Ryan Shazier can’t play on Monday night, how should the Steelers adjust their defense, or just roll with Dirty Red?
2. If, and this is a big if, the Steelers were to have one player from the Bengals on their roster, who would it be? Remember the team talked with Dre Kirkpatrick this offseason...
3. Will the Steelers come out throwing the rock around the yard, or running it down their throat Monday night?
4. OVER/UNDER: 100 Yards - Rushing total for Le’Veon Bell in Week 13
5. Give your best prediction for Ben Roethlisberger’s stat line Monday. I’ll go with 25-35 for 245 yards, 2 TDs and 1 INT.
6. Caption this photo: