There has been several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night open thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring back the Friday night open thread...with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six Pack of Steelers Questions, and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Simple question: Which team do you despise the most in the NFL, and why?
2. If the Steelers win Sunday, it would be because the team was able to do ________. (Don’t give me the “score more points” answer.)
3. If you are Mike Tomlin and the Steelers have the choice to accept the opening kickoff, or defer, what do you do and why?
4. OVER/UNDER: 25 - Points the Steelers score Sunday vs. New England
5. Do you believe in the powers of ‘Renegade’, or is it just a cool in-stadium experience?
6. If you were Bill Belichick, and had to stop one of the Steelers’ offensive weapons, which do you choose and why?
HERE WE GO STEELERS!