There has been several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night open thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring back the Friday night open thread...with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six Pack of Steelers Questions, and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Not to dwell on the past, but which was the bigger turn of events in Week 15? Overturned TD? Poor clock management? Failure to call two plays after review? or the fake snap INT play?
3. Pittsburgh ran a lot of man coverage in Week 15. Should they continue, or do what works best and go back to the zone concepts?
4. OVER/UNDER: 30 - Points the Steelers score Monday vs. Houston
5. It is never too early to talk NFL Draft. What would be your top 3 positions of need this offseason, in order?
6. It is the holiday season, and I love it. With small children it is truly a special time of the year. Rank your Top 5 favorite Christmas movies, if that is what you are into!
Extra Credit: Is Die Hard a Christmas movie?
HERE WE GO STEELERS!