There has been several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night open thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring back the Friday night open thread...with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six Pack of Steelers Questions, and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Ryan Shazier’s injury is disheartening, to say the least. How should the Steelers adjust the defense to help mask the loss?
2. The Steelers are 4.5-point favorites Sunday night. Do you take the Steelers to win AND cover?
3. I often feel like Todd Haley, and Ben Roethlisberger, want to go out and prove they can do whatever they want, despite the opponent. The Ravens have a tremendous pass defense, but I can see the team coming out chucking the football. Do you think they throw it a ton, or is this a Le’Veon Bell ground-and-pound type game?
4. OVER/UNDER: 1 - Ben Roethlisberger interceptions in Week 14
5. This has been an emotional week for the Steelers. Do you think that galvanizes the team, or do you see them being emotionally drained when the whistle blows?
6. Finish the sentence: The Steelers will win Super Bowl 52 if ________ happens.
(Spare me from the “win the games” comment. Think about what the team would have to do/overcome for them to actually win Super Bowl No. 7.)
HERE WE GO STEELERS!