It's time for another edition of the Pittsburgh Steelers BTSC Saturday Six-Pack of questions.
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I will ask at least three questions strictly related to the Steelers
- The rest of the questions could be about anything
- Be respectful
- Have fun talking about the Black-and- Gold . . .
That’s it! With that out of the way, time to get this party started on a Saturday morning. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little day drinking in your life . . . It
1. If you could attend rookie minicamp, which rookie would you be keeping an eye on, and why?
2. Been wracking my brain about this recently. Who was the better 90s OLB/DE? Kevin Greene or Greg Lloyd?
3. A question which was posed on our BTSC Facebook Page, which gets you more fired up? A big defensive play, like a sack, or a timely touchdown?
4. If you were Keith Butler, how would you deploy T.J. Watt within the Steelers’ defense? Sub packages only? Spell James Harrison?
5. Juju Smith-Schuster has the look of a solid wide receiver. What is your prediction for the team’s wide receiver depth chart to start the 2017 regular season?
6. Hockey question: Penguins vs. Senators . . . what’s your prediction?