It's time for another edition of the Pittsburgh Steelers BTSC Saturday Six-Pack of questions.
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I will ask at least three questions strictly related to the Steelers
- The rest of the questions could be about anything
- Be respectful
- Have fun talking about the Black-and- Gold . . .
That’s it! With that out of the way, time to get this party started on a Saturday morning. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little day drinking in your life . . .
Time for the questions!
1. Ladarius Green is gone. Do you make any changes to the team’s depth chart, or roll with what you have?
2. OTAs are nothing more than football in shorts, but there are things to keep an eye on. What are you looking to see/hear coming from the South Side starting Tuesday?
3. Martavis Bryant missed an entire season. How do you handle his return if you are Mike Tomlin? Do you just insert him back where he was, or make him “earn” his spot back?
4. Alejandro Villanueva hasn’t signed his ERFA tender yet. Do you think he boycott’s OTAs to make a statement, or does he show up and get work done?
5. Watching Clint Hurdle make a lineup reminds me of someone blindfolded throwing darts at a piece of paper. Which begs the question...how much of a team’s performance do you put on the coaches, and how much should be put on the players’ shoulders?
6. What is your best Steelers game day superstitions? Always love reading some of these...