It’s time for another edition of the Pittsburgh Steelers BTSC Saturday 6-Pack of questions.
Quick rundown on the ground rules:
- I will ask at least three questions strictly related to the Steelers
- The rest of the questions could be about anything
- Be respectful
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-Gold . . .
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started on a Saturday morning. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little day-drinking in your life . . .
1. Of all the players drafted in Rounds 1-3, which player will have the biggest impact as a rookie, and why?
2. The Steelers’ offense will again aim to score 30 points per game. If everyone is healthy (a huge if), will they get the job done in 2017?
3. If Martavis Bryant stays clean, how many TDs do you foresee No. 10 tallying this season?
4. Which defensive veteran do you see getting cut this season, or do they all stick around?
5. What position on offense are you most concerned about moving into the 2017 season (this could be for depth purposes too)?
6. How many Pro Bowl players will be on the Steelers’ 2017 defense and who gets selected?