It is time for another edition of the Pittsburgh Steelers BTSC Saturday Six Pack of questions.
Quick run down of the ground rules.
- I will ask at least three questions strictly related to the Steelers
- The rest of the questions could be about anything
- Be respectful
- Have fun talking about the black and gold...
That’s it! With that out of the way, time to get this party started on a Saturday morning. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little day drinking in your day...
Here we go!
1. The month of July is bittersweet. Bitter because the majority of the month goes without any real news, but sweet because the team reports to camp on the 27th of the month. Assuming you’ve been to camp, what is your best training camp story from Latrobe, PA??
2. When players report to camp, do you like seeing them roll up in fancy cars, or wish they would just show up ready to play?
3. The two biggest camp battles this year will be at wide receiver and cornerback. What OTHER camp battle are you exciting to watch?
4. As a Pirates fan, I constantly get frustrated with the team’s lack of spending. As you know, MLB does not have a salary cap. Do you think the NFL would be better, or worse, without a salary cap?
5. While looking for a photo for this article, a picture of Rashard Mendenhall popped up. I clearly didn’t select it, but which players who were drafted in Rounds 1-2 were the most disappointing while you’ve been a fan?
6. I will be getting out of town in the month of July before training camp, and I always head to the beach. Anyone have any crazy, or exciting, vacations planned?