It's time for another edition of the Pittsburgh Steelers BTSC Saturday Six-Pack of questions.
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I will ask at least three questions strictly related to the Steelers
- The rest of the questions could be about anything
- Be respectful
- Have fun talking about the Black-and- Gold . . .
That’s it! With that out of the way, time to get this party started on a Saturday morning. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little day drinking in your life . . .
Time to get this party started right!
1. Martavis Bryant wants to have a heart-to-heart with Ben Roethlisberger. Do you think this should just be water under the bridge, or is this something which needs to happen to help the success of the 2017 Steelers?
2. Situational Football: The Steelers have a fourth-and-ten on the Baltimore Ravens 15-yard line with less than 10 seconds left in the game. You need a TD and Todd Haley obviously wants to throw the ball. What personnel do you put on the field for the play?
3. The Steelers RB situation will be interesting to watch in 2017, and I’m not talking about Le’Veon Bell’s contract situation. If you were to put a percentage on carries by Bell, James Conner and other backs, what would it be? (Example: Bell 50%, Conner 30%, other 10%)
4. While the fan base remains enamored with the defensive secondary playing more man-to-man defense, what other changes would you make to help the defense be more dominant, in your expert opinion?
5. Take the magnitude of the game out of the equation...which catch was better? Antonio Brown’s reach vs. the Ravens on Christmas Day in 2016, or Santonio Holmes’ toe-tapping catch in Super Bowl 43? Remember, the game doesn’t count, but the catch itself does.
6. DeAngelo Williams said he wouldn’t want to play for the Dallas Cowboys. It is tough to see players who were liked in Pittsburgh go elsewhere, but which team would you LEAST like to see players flock to? (James Harrison in a Bengals uniform almost made me cry.)
Have a good Saturday folks...training camp is just 12 days away!!