It's time for another edition of the Pittsburgh Steelers BTSC Saturday Six-Pack of questions.
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I will ask at least three questions strictly related to the Steelers
- The rest of the questions could be about anything
- Be respectful
- Have fun talking about the Black-and- Gold . . .
That’s it! With that out of the way, time to get this party started on a Saturday morning. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little day drinking in your life . . .
Time for the official 2017 Training Camp Edition of the Saturday six pack!!
1. Of all the training camp battles about to ensue, which are you most excited to see?
2. There is a chance of some camp holdouts. Will anyone hold out? And if so, who, and why?
3. The Steelers are one of the last teams to go away for training camp. Do you find this to be awesome and old-fashioned, or should the team just stay at their headquarters and put in the work there? Please explain your answer?
4. Quarterback talk! We all know Ben Roethlisberger is QB1, but what are the odds Josh Dobbs actually makes enough plays to be the QB2 in 2017, or is it a lost cause?
5. If Senquez Golson makes it to an NFL stadium for the first time at the professional level, does he make the team? If not, what cornerbacks beat him out? Give your depth chart.
6. I am 34-years-old, and I feel I am beyond the age of getting autographs. I am trying to nail down a time to get to Latrobe this year, but I leave the autographs to the kids, or the parents getting signatures for their kids. Do you agree with me, or are you all about pushing your way to the front of the line to get Big Ben’s article?
Football is almost here!!