It's time for another edition of the Pittsburgh Steelers BTSC Saturday Six-Pack of questions.
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I will ask at least three questions strictly related to the Steelers
- The rest of the questions could be about anything
- Be respectful
- Have fun talking about the Black-and- Gold . . .
That’s it! With that out of the way, time to get this party started on a Saturday morning. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little day drinking in your life . . .
1. Of the rookies who didn’t play vs. the Giants in Week 1, which are most excited to see play? James Conner, Cameron Sutton or Keion Adams?
2. If you were running a Las Vegas sports book, what odds would you place on Joshua Dobbs being the backup quarterback heading into Week 1 vs. the Browns? If you don’t know odds making, you can resort to “not good”, “good”, “great”.
3. Sammie Coates is back, Justin Hunter got called out by Mike Tomlin Friday, and Darrius Heyward-Bey is the usual DHB. Who gets the final two WR spots on the team’s roster?
4. Reports were stating the Steelers were doing some very minor game planning for the game vs. the Falcons this Sunday. Other than injury-free, what would be a great outing for the black and gold this weekend?
5. I am shocked on a daily basis when I see the venom being spewed by fans towards Le’Veon Bell and his “holdout”. What are your personal feelings towards Bell as the regular season approaches?
6. We talked about this on this week’s “Standard is the Standard” podcast, but if you were to pick a date when Le’Veon Bell reports to the team, what would it be? I suggested after the Falcons game, so Monday or Tuesday.