Quick run down of the ground rules.
- I will ask at least three questions strictly related to the Steelers
- The rest of the questions could be about anything
- Be respectful
- Have fun talking about the black and gold...
That’s it! With that out of the way, time to get this party started on a Saturday morning. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little day drinking in your day...
1. This week’s game is a tough one for me to predict. How exactly do you see the game playing out, and what is your prediction?
2. OVER/UNDER Ben Roethlisberger touchdowns Sunday: 2
3. If you had to pick who scores the first home touchdown of 2017, who is it and how do they score?
4. James Harrison played in just a handful of snaps in Week 1. How do you handle his usage moving forward, assuming T.J. Watt continues to impress?
5. What is the one key to victory for the Steelers (offense or defense) Sunday?
6. I have always loved picture captions, so I figure we could try one here. Caption this picture:
If you haven’t yet, don’t forget to check out the thread from last weekend where we are trying to put together an ultimate Steelers Fan Guide!! The link is HERE!! All help is welcome!