There has been several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night open thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring back the Friday night open thread...with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six Pack of Steelers Questions, and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Of the three defensive players who are banged up (Burns, Tuitt, Hargrave), which one concerns you the most heading into the matchup Sunday?
3. What concerns you more about the upcoming playoff game: Steelers defense vs. the Jaguars running game, or the Jaguars’ defense against the Steelers offense? Explain your answer!
4. OVER/UNDER: 2 - Touchdowns thrown by Ben Roethlisberger vs. the Jaguars.
5. What is the ONE factor in the game Sunday which could equate to a Win for the home team? (ex. - Turnover battle, time of possession, etc.)
6. I was stunned last week when most readers said they would take wings over nachos at their tailgates. I’m more of a nachos guy myself, but here is the latest food/drink related question: While watching one of the America’s Games for the 1970s, they showed how Franco’s Italian Army would sneak wine into the game in hollowed out baguettes of bread. What is the most creative way you have snuck something (doesn’t have to be alcohol) into an event?
HERE WE GO STEELERS!