There has been several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night open thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring back the Friday night open thread...with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six Pack of Steelers Questions, and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Rank your NFL Draft needs, IN ORDER!!
2. If you could let go of ONE defensive coach, who would it be, and why?
3. Of the four teams remaining in the NFL Playoffs, who are you rooting for?
4. I am seriously debating on whether to watch football this weekend or not. I almost certainly will at some point, but I want to know what your plans are? With the Steelers done, are you done too? Or will you take in as much football as possible before it vanishes again until summer?
5. What are your predictions for Championship weekend? Who makes it to Super Bowl 52?
6. Worse playoff loss of the Mike Tomlin era:
2007 - Wild Card loss to the Jaguars
2011 - Wild Card loss to Tim Tebow and the Broncos
2014 - Wild Card loss to the Ravens
2017 - Divisional loss to the Jaguars
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!