There has been several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night open thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring back the Friday night open thread...with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six Pack of Steelers Questions, and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. On a scale from 1-10, what is your excitement level for the Pro Bowl (1-not very / 10-ecstatic)
2. Which two Steelers are staring ‘Cap Casualty’ right in the face?
3. If you were to draw up a long-term contract for Le’Veon Bell, what would it look like (include years, total guaranteed, signing bonus and any incentives)
4. Have you ever had a bad experience meeting a Steelers player? If so, please share.
5. With football practically over, what do you turn to next? NBA? College Basketball? NHL? Or do you just follow football?
6. With Super Bowl Sunday coming up, I have to ask a food question. What is your favorite Game Day dish? Think about a big Steelers party...what is the dish you are breaking out for the get together?
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!