There has been several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night open thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring back the Friday night open thread...with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six Pack of Steelers Questions, and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. New season. New offensive coordinator. If healthy, do you think Antonio Brown goes over 2,000 yards receiving, being the first WR to do so in NFL history?
2. Look into your crystal ball and predict the starting Steelers depth chart for the linebackers next season. You can put (Draft Pick) for a player they will snag in the draft.
3. Of the following potential cap casualties, who stays, and why?
4. If you are the GM, do you keep TE Vance McDonald, or let him walk?
5. If you could make a draft day trade, would you trade UP, or trade BACK to get more picks?
6. Is Valentine’s Day something to be celebrated, or a self-created Hallmark holiday?
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!