There has been several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night open thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring back the Friday night open thread...with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six Pack of Steelers Questions, and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Assuming you are watching the Super Bowl this Sunday, what is more likely to happen? The Patriots have more then 5 penalties? Or the Nick Foles throws 3 TD passes?
2. Ryan Shazier brightened everyone’s day Thursday with his Instagram post of him standing. Let’s assume Shazier doesn’t play again, what would be the ideal role for him within the Steelers organization?
3. What is your go-to game day beverage (can have alcohol, or not)?
4. Have you ever attended a Steelers Super Bowl in person? If so, which one, and what was it like?
5. This is the last weekend of football for a long time. What do you look forward to most in the offseason? Free agency? The NFL Draft? Something else?
6. If the city of Pittsburgh had an NBA team, would you follow?
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!