There has been several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night open thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring back the Friday night open thread...with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six Pack of Steelers Questions, and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Rumors have swirled about Martavis Bryant being on the trade block. If you are the GM, do you trade or keep him? And if you trade him, what do you think is quality compensation?
2. Look into your crystal ball and predict the starting Steelers depth chart for the running backs next season. You can put (Draft Pick) for a player they will snag in the draft.
3. If the Steelers bring back Lawrence Timmons, how much would you pay him for a simple 2-year deal?
4. We had a great article this week about how the Steelers should value Joe Haden, from a financial standpoint. How much would you be willing to pay Haden this season?
5. The NFL Scouting Combine is coming...do you enjoy the underwear olympics, or just check out the results?
6. Speaking of Olympics, did you take in much of the Winter Games? Personally, I didn’t see much, but every time I turned on the TV it seemed figure skating was on. Very frustrating.
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!