There has been several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night open thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring back the Friday night open thread...with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six Pack of Steelers Questions, and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. There have been a lot of changes recently with the Steelers’ coaching staff. Do you think they are done, or are more coaches going to be gone soon?
2. Look into your crystal ball and predict the starting Steelers depth chart (CBs and S) next season. You can put (Draft Pick) for a player they will snag in the draft.
3. Of all the offensive starters returning, who is in jeopardy of losing his job next year?
4. Which position is more important for the Steelers this offseason (free agency or the draft)? ILB or Safety? Why?
5. Which quarterback will be the first one selected at the 2018 NFL Draft? and why?
6. It is the offseason. For me, I have several hobbies I like to turn my attention towards during these down months. I like to golf, I also have my own fitness website I contribute towards in the offseason. Stuff like that. What are your offseason hobbies?
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!