There has been several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night open thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring back the Friday night open thread...with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six Pack of Steelers Questions, and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Recently, JuJu Smith-Schuster tried to recruit Lebron James to play for the Steelers. It made me wonder, who do you think would be the best non-football athlete who could excel in the NFL?
2. Look into your crystal ball and predict the starting Steelers depth chart for the safeties next season. You can put (Draft Pick) for a player they will snag in the draft.
3. Would there be any scenario where you would be ‘okay’ with the Steelers taking a QB in Round 1 of the Draft? Explain.
4. The Steelers’ cap space is tiny right now. What do you predict will be their next move to free up space?
5. Simple question. Who is your favorite player on the team today?
6. I really enjoyed reading everyone’s personal sports stories last week, so I thought I would wrap this up with another personal story question. What is your favorite Steelers moment that doesn’t involve a Super Bowl win?
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!