There has been several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night open thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring back the Friday night open thread...with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six Pack of Steelers Questions, and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Rank your Top 3 Team Needs after the team’s most recent transactions...
2. Look into your crystal ball and predict the starting Steelers depth chart for the inside linebackers next season. You can put (Draft Pick) for a player they will snag in the draft.
3. How much credit do you give Kevin Colbert for the team’s success? It seems no matter how good the acquisitions are, either through free agency or the draft, it never is good enough with some fans. What say you?
4. Not sure I’ve asked this before or not, but what is your stance on autographs? I’m now 35, and I feel as if I have outgrown that phase of my life, yet I see grown men older than me jockeying for position at events to get a signature. Are you still someone who tries to get the Herbie Hancock (Tommy Boy reference) of NFL players?
5. Simple question. Do you have a piece of memorabilia which stands above the rest?
6. Think back to the Steelers teams which DIDN’T win a Super Bowl...which team do you think was the best of the bunch? The team who could have, and maybe should have, won it all, but fell short?
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!