There has been several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night open thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring back the Friday night open thread...with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six Pack of Steelers Questions, and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. What is your overall reaction to Le’Veon Bell?
A) Dead to me
C) Get what you can
D) Meh, it is what it is
2. Look into your crystal ball and predict the starting Steelers depth chart for the quarterbacks next season. You can put (Draft Pick) for a player they will snag in the draft.
3. There have been a lot of issues with the questions teams are asking at the Combine. If you could ask a general question to an athlete in these meetings, what would it be?
4. If you were creating a Steelers Mount Rushmore, who would be on it?
5. Been thinking about this lately. Do you think being a “Players’ Coach” is a good or bad thing? Please explain your answer.
6. Would love to hear your greatest sports memory as a player. I don’t care if it is from your little league team when you hit a home run in the bottom of the 7th to win it all in a losers bracket game. Your greatest sports memory...
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!