Hopefully, your first Friday night of the summer isn't as rainy as mine here in Buckeye state.
But if so, rest assured, this kind of entertainment does not require sterling weather.
As always, start your comment by naming your cold (or warm) beverage of choice, answer the five questions in order and, for a change, name your current favorite show on Netflix that helps you pass the time until football season is here.Lilyhammer has been mine, a fun, lighthearted show that's as close as you're going to get to the classic TV hit, The Sopranos.
If you're happy with the service, leave a tip in the jar on the counter, and make sure to see us again next week. Let's do this...
1) Fill the blank in this sentence: The Steelers will need to ____________ in order to defeat the New England Patriots in Week 1.
2) Ben Roethlisberger finished No.26 in NFL Network's list of the Top 100 greatest active players, his highest ranking to date. What's your favorite memory of Ben Ben through his first 11 seasons in Pittsburgh?
3) Earlier this week, an article on ESPN stated that Le'Veon Bell should still be drafted No.1 in your fantasy football draft despite Bell missing the first three games of the season. Would you still draft Bell No.1 in your draft, and if not, who are you taking with your first pick?
4) In a poll asking BSTC readers to vote on the greatest running back on all-time, the readers selected Barry Sanders as the winner, with Jim Brown and Walter Payton finishing second and third, respectively. Where would you rank Franco Harris and Jerome Bettis on the all-time list?
5) It's now less than a month until Jerome Bettis is officially enshrined into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Anyone out there heading to Canton that weekend to see the ceremony in person? If not, what are your plans for the night The Bus is forever immortalized in the halls of Canton?
Have a wonderful weekend, and remember, it's a great day to be a Steelers fan!