After debuting the Pittsburgh Steelers BTSC Saturday Six Pack of questions last week, it is time for our 2.0 version, and no, I’m not going to number every single one of these for the duration of the offseason.
Nonetheless, since last week’s forum was rather sparse, compared to it’s predecessor, I will lay out the ground rules again for everyone to see.
- I will ask at least three questions strictly related to the Steelers
- The rest of the questions could be about anything
- Be respectful
- Have fun talking about the black and gold...
That’s it! With that out of the way, time to get this party started on a Saturday morning. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little day drinking in your day...
1. The Pittsburgh Steelers recently were dealt a devastating blow with the loss of chairman Dan Rooney. What is your favorite Rooney story? Have you met him? Please share any experience, memory, or thought you might have of the man who built the Steelers as we know them today.
2. Martavis Bryant still hasn’t been reinstated yet. Don’t worry, good ol’ Roger likes to take his time on these things. How do you think this will impact the team’s approach to the 2017 NFL Draft, and drafting a wide receiver?
3. Running back. The team needs a running back outside of Le’Veon Bell. How high would you take a ball carrier in the draft, and do you even consider passing on a back in the draft, if all the good ones are gone, and re-sign DeAngelo Williams for another year?
4. When looking at the picture in this article, I couldn’t help but notice the fan wearing the No. 10 jersey and thinking, “Good Lord, I hope that isn’t a Kordell Stewart jersey!” What is your most embarrassing Steelers jersey purchase, or gift, since being a fan? I learned my lesson after my Kendrell Bell jersey.
5. I watch hockey. I love hockey, used to play it myself, but I can’t get over what the refs allow players to do after the whistle. Do you think football would be better, or worse if they allowed players to have some freedom to “take liberties” after the play is over? Think David DeCastro vs. Vontaze Burfict after the whistle?! Goodness gracious...
6. Couldn’t help but smile watching grown hockey players jump all over each other after a playoff goal/victory. What is your favorite NFL celebration of all time? Kiss the baby? Hines Ward’s river dance? The Icky Shuffle? It doesn’t have to be anyone from Pittsburgh to be named in this discussion.
Have a great rest of the weekend folks, and Happy Easter to all those who celebrate!