It's time for another edition of the Pittsburgh Steelers BTSC Saturday Six-Pack of questions.
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I will ask at least three questions strictly related to the Steelers
- The rest of the questions could be about anything
- Be respectful
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-Gold . . .
That’s it! With that out of the way, time to get this party started on a Saturday morning. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little day drinking in your life . . .
Time for the questions!
1. I ran a poll on our Twitter page (@btsteelcurtain) asking fans who would have more TD receptions in 2017, Antonio Brown or Martavis Bryant. The response was resounding for AB. Some might forget how Bryant is a TD machine, but how many TD grabs do you think both players will have this season?
2. Two different positions, but who will impact the team the most in 2017? T.J. Watt or JuJu Smith-Schuster? And why?
3. Was bored the other day and was watching film of the 2005 and 2009 Super Bowl winning teams. Which Super Bowl did you enjoy more? Super Bowl 40 or 43? Please share why.
4. If everyone remains healthy, what would your cornerback depth chart look like for Week 1 of the 2017 regular season?
5. Of all the WR duos in the league, who would you put up with Brown and Bryant? Assuming Bryant returns to form this year...
6 We started our bracket-style playa hating this week, and I knew Tom Brady would be a tough out. What is it exactly about Brady you despise the most? His alleged cheating? His ridiculously attractive wife? His UGG endorsement? How he is so freaking good at football? I’m curious to know...
One week closer to football everyone!!