The 7-5 Pittsburgh Steelers lost their last matchup to the 10-2 Cincinnati Bengals, and are in a nearly must-win situation to keep their playoff hopes alive. Second in the AFC North, the Steelers have won some spectacular games against difficult opponents, and some heartbreakers against opponents that they should have been able to beat.
Which Steelers team will show up in Cincinnati? The one with an inept secondary and horrible special teams unit, or the one with a red-hot offense and bend-don't-break defense that can dominate the entire game?
Let's take a look at a few Steelers vs. Bengals facts going into Week 14.
- Andy Dalton has thrown for 25 touchdowns this season.
- Ben Roethlisberger has thrown for 15.
- DeAngelo Williams has more rushing yards than Giovani Bernard, the Bengals leading rusher. Williams has 697, Bernard has 607.
- The Steelers top receiver is Antonio Brown with 1310 yards and seven touchdowns.
- A.J. Green also has seven touchdowns, but only has 1037 receiving yards.
- The Cincinnati Bengals defense has allowed the fewest yards per game in the entire league.
- The Steelers are ranked eighth for points allowed per game at 20.
- The Steelers are second in total yards with 409.1 yards per game.
- The Bengals are eighth in total yards per game with 376.2.