The Pittsburgh Steelers are 4-3, and the Cincinnati Bengals are 6-0. Yeah, this is the biggest game of the 2015 season for Pittsburgh, and as close as a 'must win' Week-8 game can get. Luckily for the Steelers, Ben Roethlisberger is set to return at just the right time as the team looks to steamroll Andy Dalton and the boys at Heinz Field this Sunday.
As always, time for the meeting of the minds. Remember the rules: State your beverage, answer the questions in the comment section below, keep it respectful and avoid any conversation about the Bubby Brister era of Steelers' history.
Let's get this party started correctly:
1. This game is the biggest game in recent history for the Steelers. Plain and simple, what does your gut tell you about this game, and how does it play out?
2. What would be the best way to attack this Bengals' defense, without Stephon Tuitt in the lineup?
3. Of all the teams which are undefeated, is there any among them which you can foresee going undefeated in the regular season?
4. The Steelers plan on going forward with Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday. If a doctor told you he was 75-percent healthy, and you were the head coach, would you still start him, or go to Landry Jones for another week?
5. Three-part question to help me better understand our BTSC audience:
- How did you find BTSC to get your Steelers information?
- What device do you read BTSC the most? (Desktop, mobile, iPad, etc.)
- Do you read on Apple News, or the standard route?
Okay folks, have a good night, a Happy Halloween and be sure to stay tuned to BTSC as we all prepare for the Bengals this Sunday. Here We Go Steelers!