As the Pittsburgh Steelers prepare for the St. Louis Rams this Sunday in Week-3 NFL action, it's time for fans of the Terrible Towel to congregate and discuss the upcoming game, have some fun (sometimes at other's expense) and ultimately enjoy the vastness of Steelers Nation.
So, wherever you are tonight...whether the beaches of Hawaii, the frozen tundra, in the home of Jordan Berry (Australia) or right in the heart of Steel Town...time to get the show started right.
You should know the rules by now: Keep things respectable, state your beverage of the evening, answer the questions to the best of your ability and, by all means, avoid any discussion about the injury history of one inside linebacker with the last name Shazier.
Let's get this started...
1. The Rams are an interesting opponent this week. What scares you most about St. Louis standing in the Steelers' way of going 2-1?
2. If you were to make an educated guess on how many sacks Bud Dupree registers during the entire 2015 season, what would it be? (Just so everyone knows he already has two sacks)
3. The Baltimore Ravens host the Cincinnati Bengals this Sunday at 1 p.m. EDT. Who do you want to win the game and why?
4. Outside of the AFC North, is there a team that you feel is a strong rival of the Steelers? In the early 2000s (after the AFC Central was destroyed) it was the Titans. In the 70s it was the Raiders. What say you in 2015?
5. Caption, or share a portion of the imaginary conversation, the photo above of Mike Tomlin talking to Josh Scobee.
That's all for this evening folks...have a great weekend and GO STEELERS!