The mouth of the Steelers defense may again be without a few teeth.
Outside linebacker LaMarr Woodley and defensive end Brett Keisel couldn't practice fully all week and are listed as questionable on the team's injury report heading into their Week 12 game at Cleveland. Both players practiced Friday on a limited basis.
LB Stevenson Sylvester and safety Shamarko Thomas have been ruled out.
The Steelers were without Woodley and Keisel in their 37-27 win over the Detroit Lions in Week 11. Jason Worilds filled in for Woodley and Ziggy Hood played over Keisel.
The Steelers don't have any other glaring injury concerns, as they prepare to take on the Browns in a critical AFC match-up with playoff implications.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
Follow @btsteelcurtain Follow @SBNationNFL
- Steelers vs. Browns: Everything you need to know
- Ray Horton once sold his Mercedes for $20
- Browns have never beaten Pittsburgh and Baltimore in same year
- Ziggy Hood looking to build on solid performance against Detroit
- Art Rooney II: 'Fair to say Baltimore is (Steelers) biggest rival right now'
- 5 Questions with Dawgs By Nature
- Matt Spaeth injury: Steelers tight end begins practice, has three weeks to be activated
- Steelers vs. Browns Week 12 preview