Oh, the weather outside will be frightful.
A winter storm warning has been issued for Green Bay, Wis., running through at least the first half of Sunday's Steelers at Packers game. It will be windy, with temperatures in the mid-20s, but a wind chill in the single digits.
It's a good game to run the ball. Judging by statistics, the Steelers would be less likely to outrush the Packers, but these conditions can change anything very quickly.
The Packers will be without quarterback Aaron Rodgers, suggesting Pittsburgh may get a strong dose of rookie running back Eddie Lacy. The Steelers will counter with their own rookie, Le'Veon Bell, in what should be a ground-oriented approach.
Here are the broadcast details for this game.
Time: 4:25 p.m. ET
Date: Dec. 22, 2013
Location: Lambeau Field, Green Bay, Wis.
TV and Radio Schedule: CBS regional broadcast, Steelers Radio Network: WDVE-FM (102.5)/WBGG-AM (970)
Announcers: Kevin Harlan (play-by-play), Solomon Wilcots (color)
Online streaming: None available
Packers SB Nation site: Acme Packing Company
Weather: Winter Storm Warning through 7 p.m. ET, high of 24 degrees, winds NNE 18 m.p.h.
- Steelers vs. Packers: Everything you need to know
- The Standard is The Standard pregame podcast
- Steelers fans are everywhere, just look at The Blind Ref
- 5 reasons the Steelers will beat the Packers
- Steelers vs. Packers: How to watch today's game
- Live from Green Bay: Snow is the third opponent
- Prospects to Watch for in Saturday's Bowl Games
- Invasion Green Bay: BTSC will be at the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field Sunday
- Are the Steelers developing into contenders?
- Play Money: Exploring Steelers CBs and NFL salary cap
- BTSC On Demand: Behind Enemy Lines on Packers Talk